ARCHITECTURAL ILLUSTRATORS AND 3D ARTISTS
We are looking for talented and dedicated Architectural Illustrators and 3D Artists to join us in making our growing number of clients look good.
***PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED!***
SHOW US THE WORK YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF AND THAT DEMONSTRATE
YOUR SKILLS AND ARTISTIC SENSIBILITIES.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• Proficiency in 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, Lightroom, Revit, and SketchUp is mandatory
• Competency in spline modeling, poly modeling, textures, lighting, and materials
• A developed eye for image composition and style
• Understand the elements of architecture and design
• Ability to present material of architectural design; ability to read construction documentation
• Knowledge in photography, 3D animation creation, or coding is a bonus
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and capacity to handle multiple projects and deadlines
WHAT WE’RE PROUD TO PROVIDE:
• A collaborative and transparent company culture
• Training and development opportunities, plus studio knowledge sharing sessions
• Community of artists committed to learning, creating, and #alwaysbetter
• Competitive salary plus benefits (Group Extended Health Care Plan, Group Pension Plan, Annual Bonus Program)
If you feel inspired by our work and you’re on the same creative vibe,
send your Portfolio and Resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, but only suitable candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At this time, we are only considering applicants who are eligible to work in Canada.
Norm Li welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.